Benefits of a Recurring Cleaning Service
A clean home is a happy home. Having a clean home ensures that you and your family have a safe and healthy atmosphere to live in. Same goes for the tenants and landlords, adds Paramount Management. The following are some of the benefits you stand to get by having a clean home:
- Working in a clean home will make you more focused and productive.
- When your home is clean and tidy you know where things are located.
- A clean home fosters calm. You will gain peace and tranquility from the outside world.
- You will be more organized.
- You will save money on maintenance and repairs. This is especially true when it comes to appliances.
- It’s quite evident that having a clean home is key to having peace of mind.
If you are considering adding a recurring cleaning service for your home, this post is for you. Here are the benefits of doing so:
More free time to focus on the things you want to do.
On average, Americans spend about 6 hours every week cleaning their houses. This is at least according to one survey done by the American Cleaning Institute.
As such, it basically means that by hiring a recurring cleaning service you’ll gain approximately 6 hours every week. Now, that is a lot of time that you can use to do other things that matter to you.
You can use the extra time to hang out with friends and family, read a book, or go to the gym.
Get quality results.
Professional cleaners are good at what they do. They have the experience, skills, and resources to help them provide quality services to their clients. By hiring the right one, you will not only get to enjoy quality tenants, but you will also good turnaround times.
Eliminate the need to buy your supplies.
Most recurring cleaning services will bring their own cleaning supplies. Of course, you can always keep some tile cleaner or a bottle of Windex in case you need
to do a quick clean up, but you won’t need to worry about keeping your supplies fully stocked.
This also means that you will be able to save on costs, as supplies can be costly.
Lower your stress levels.
Clutter can heighten your levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a stress hormone released by the adrenal glands, and, in high levels, can cause a number of symptoms throughout your body. High cortisol levels in your body can cause:
- Rapid weight gain in the face and abdomen
- Changes in mood, such as feeling irritable or low
- Frequent urination
- Increased thirst
- Muscle weakness
- A flushed face
- High blood pressure
Fortunately, you can help alleviate these and many more problems simply by having a clean home.
Fewer creepy, crawly critters to deal with.
Pests thrive on dirt and grime and are particularly fond of areas where there are plenty of nooks and crannies for them to hide. The following are some of the common pests you can expect to find in a dirty home.
- Fruit flies
- Carpet beetles
- Dust mites
The common places you’ll find them include in clutter, near food, and water, warm areas, in the bathroom, and the kitchen. The best way to control these is by regularly cleaning your home.
If you don’t have the time, hiring a recurring cleaning service is your best bet. To get rid of pests in your home, a professional recurring service will do things like:
- Clean and sanitize towel dispensers, hand dryers, urinals, toilets, and sinks.
- Collect all garbage and empty your waste receptacles.
- Vacuum hard floors, mats, and carpets.
- Wipe off any stains and spots on baseboards, walls, carpets, floors, and furniture.
- Dust, mop and wipe surfaces using a disinfectant.